NO CURRENT EVENTS
Father’s Day Facebook Competition
Ends 19 June 2020 | Winners announced 22 June 2020
Stand a chance to WIN a Father’s Day voucher worth R3000! Simply look at the image below and tell us what you see.
*Competition ends 19 June 2020. T’s & C’s apply.
See Ts&Cs below.
- The promoters of this competition are Fairvest Property Group and The Blue Room CC.
- You may only enter or vote for this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, and 18 years or over. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
- The competition will run from 1 – 19 June 2020, at 11h00. No late entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be announced on 19 June 2020, after 13h00, and the winner will be contacted telephonically.
- All entries will be verified by the Marketing Manager. If any discrepancies arises the entrant / voter will be disqualified from the competition.
- The promoters will try to contact the winner each day for seven days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or chooses to decline the prize, another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
- To enter the competition: Caption this (describe what you see in the image).
- The winner of this competition must be willing to collect his/her prize from the tenant or Centre at a time suitable for him/her. The handover will be arranged according to the national lockdown stipulations.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding and cannot be appealed or reviewed in any fashion whatsoever. No correspondence will be entered into.
- You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant, agent, consultant or supplier to the promoter or their respective spouses, partners, family members, business partners or associates.
- The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The promotors accept no liability for damaged or lost prizes after they have been accepted by winner.
- This competition/promotion is a complete release of Facebook by each entrant/participant.
- We also acknowledge that this competition/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered with, Facebook.
- All queries can be directed to the Marketing Manager on telephone number, 021 553 0315.
- Should the competition prize referred to above for any reason whatsoever become unavailable, the organisers may award a similar prize in value.
- Kim Park reserves the right to alter or cancel any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- The entrant shall have no claim of whatsoever nature or from whatsoever cause arising as a result of and/or due to the competition and prize against the owners of Kim Park, their managing agent, marketing agent or any affiliated company of the aforementioned pertaining to competition.
- Winners may be requested to allow their name and photograph to be used for publicity purposes, without compensation, but may decline the invitation.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to all the rules stipulated above.